Avenue.io is pretty much an essential tool for managing your Empire Avenue account. It is officially endorsed by Empire Avenue itself and you can get a combined premium package for both tools. There are plans to expand it into a management tool for your social networks as well.
Here are 10 useful tips. I would love to hear more tips from you.
1. Explore Avenue.io thoroughly. There are drop down menus and many options. You will save time in the long run and connect with more and more people by using Avenue.io to its full potential.
2. Save your searches and save a lot of time.
3. Advanced search options can let you select “Empire Avenue leaders” only. The box to tick is at the bottom of the right hand column. Buy these accounts to get double dividends
5.Try the “Community” feature for investing options. You can open a list of all members of any community
6. Sort by: Avg Div/Share (this is the avg yield). You can rank these highest to lowest when buying and lowest to highest when selling.
7. Tired of repeatedly seeing people who have blocked you? You can hide them.
8. Save your favorite accounts from being sold by adding them to a safe list.
9. The network score menu is particularly useful when buying. If an account has an Empire Avenue score of over 40 then they are fairly active on a regular basis and likely to notice and return your buy.
10. Make sure you buy active new accounts by firstly selecting “Joined after” say 10 days ago. Then set “Investments” at say “More than 10″.
Please click on this List.ly list and add your own tips. You can also vote the tips up or down so that the best ones are most visible
Web Tools Wiki | 12 items | 152 views
Avenue.io for Empire Avenue
1. Saving searches is a great time saver
2. Advanced search options can let you select "Empire Avenue leaders" only
3. Use the "Stocks with Eaves" option when buying stock with Avenue.io
5. Love the "Community" feature for investing options
6. Buy, buy and buy and start with the stocks with highest dividends.
7. Yield Baby!
8. Sort by: Avg Div/Share (this is the avg yield)
Please ask any questions that you have about Avenue.io here