Here are 25 random things. This was fun and I really recommend it!
I use Social Media for a reason. How about you? I spend around 15 hours a day 7 days a week getting as good as I possibly can at it. It is aligned to my passion and purpose. After reading this you will easily see why.
1. I used to collect frogs on the way home from primary school and release them in our house. Sorry Mum.
2. I love juggling and teaching people to juggle.
3. I only fly very sparingly these days but have been lucky enough to visit and have friends from many countries.The more I learn the more I realise that we are all connected.
4. I love any kind of sport especially golf and have been down to a 4 handicap. Now 5. I was ranked #3 in tennis for New Zealand when I was 13.I can also ski and snowboard pretty good.I am a sportsman!I have my parents to thank for encouraging this when I was young.
6. I went by mountain bike from Singapore to London on a shostring budget (including no alcohol) with a girlfriend 20 years ago.It took 9 months.We lived! We had adventures that you can only dream of.
7. I have been twice laid out flat paralysed by Reiters syndrome.I have received steroid pulsing treatment and bottles and bottles of terrible medicines.
At a different time my left eye froze and I had cortizone steroid injections 10 days straight.I still have 20/20 vision
I was told by doctors that I would not walk again nor see out of that eye. I no longer take any medication.
8. My wonderful Dad died in September 2008.On his deathbed I had a fantastic spritual connection with my younger and much more spiritual brother.Since then I have explored my past lives and have done a lot of thinking.
9. I played social rugby in Tokyo till I moved to Brisbane , Australia recently and will play again when I go back with a great group of French, South African, Japanese and New Zealand guys. Some people say I am too old to be doing this. That makes me laugh.
10. I am a believer in collaboration and positivity. 2 of my favourite quotes are that “…you can do nothing alone, nothing great” and that “Nothing great was ever achieved with a pessimistic attitude”.
11. I once chopped down all the asparagus in our garden when I was 8.Did not like the smell and colour of my urine after eating it. Sorry Dad.
12. When possible I follow the eating patterns of a raw food vegan.
13. I stayed at University for 6 years because I could not bear the thought of leaving.Was having too much fun. The admission to the bar day was the end of an era!
14. I speak fast but grammatically inept Japanese. I can listen to nearly all of it.The most important thing right!
15. I am determined to leave the planet better than when I found it.I am only a guest here.
16. I love fasting. Have done a 10 day water only fast 7 times now and do it 3 times a year and even give up my beloved supplements.Great detox.I swear my hair has got thicker since then and my asthma has all but vanished.I no longer get colds.
17. I love public speaking and cannot say enough about Toastmasters.It also teaches you to lead which a lot of people do not realise. When I speak I am leading, educating and energetic.
18. I have 4 children 19, 16, 11 and 7 and am thrilled to say they are all turning out great!
19. Wow this getting tough! My life is not so interesting!
OK. I am new to it but I love the internet mainly for the fact that is rapidly breaking down national borders and hatred and giving the chance to anyone to do business with anyone anywhere. When I joined Empire Avenue I realised that I had finally come home.
What we are doing in our Social Media marketing community Yabba is a great example of leveraging the power of the Internet.
20.I have had 2 near death experiences so I treasure my time. I got rid of TV a long time ago. How many friends have you met by watching TV?
21.I have unconditional love for all those that have wronged me in the past. I am writing a book but it is about my future not my past.
22.I love music and own over 1000 albums. I play guitar a bit and would love to be a great dancer
23.I have been blessed by my legal education,my robust health and great life experiences.I firmly believe it is time to give back.I believe that the best way to do this is by studying up about all the various free tools available and harnessing the power of the internet.
24.I will very probably eventually base myself in Tokyo for the rest of my life.I feel drawn to the place and especially the women there. No day is ever the same and there are always questions to be answered.I am a country kid from New Zealand who loves living in places like this and London.Confused? Me too!
25.I am awesomely grateful and I love the power that gives me.
Hope to see your 25 things soon!