Is it time to add Blogger to your blogging presence?
Posted on December 30, 2012 by @mqtodd
You may already have a Blogger account. For me it was an interesting trip down memory lane reopening my posts from about 4 years ago.
How idealistic I used to be.
Seriously though Google is really stepping things up in the past few weeks and Blogger is now a vital tool.
There are many exciting things but I will quickly give you 5 that immediately apealed to me.
1. We can tag people in our posts and the ensuing interaction is tied in to Google Plus.
2. Popular Blogger posts will be given a lot of weight on Google Search pages.
3. Blogger has a lot of new features making it far more easy and more interesting and effective to use than before
4. You can post on the go with the Android and iPhone Blogger applications.
5. Being Google you know it is always going to be there and is going to get better.
In 2013 it is likely that Google Plus will become a much bigger part of the internet. Google Plus and the power of the +1 will become an unstoppable force. It would seem essential to have a major part of your content being spread via Blogger.
And do not forget to connect your Blogger account to your Google Plus profile and even now your page (which as of yesterday can now +1 and comment anywhere and everywhere as well).
Google Plus is starting to rock and the closer we are involved with it the more people will see our content. Simple as that